Sunday, July 5, 2009

Disney's Electrical Parade

I am waaaay behind on the blog . . .

Way back on June 12th we met up with our friends Jessi, Mike, and their daughter, Mia, for some Disney/CA Adventure fun. The kids had fun hanging out together, especially now that Braden can almost keep up with Mia. Braden and Mia were great on all of the rides, even though the swinging gondolas on Mickey's Fun Wheel kind of freaked them out. They were so good and sooo cute!

Waiting in line for Monsters, Inc.







King Triton's Carousel






When it got dark we fed the kiddos and waited for the Electrical Parade. I cannot even begin to tell you how long I'd been looking forward to seeing the parade. One of my FAVORITE all time childhood memories is going to Disneyland for my birthday and getting to see the Main Street Electrical Parade at the end of the day. To see the parade again warmed my heart. :)



The music is the same and so many of the floats are the same. It was awesome! I took a bazillion photos of the parade (I was on a serious nostalgia high) but I spared all of you by posting just a few. Enjoy!
















































No comments: